A brief overview of our real estate preparation, presentation and marketing plan…
The investment we make into our listings and clients is what separates us from the competition.
Getting Your Home Ready for Market
- A free in home consultation with our professional staging team. (The initial consultation is on us!)
- Professional Photography
- Now that we have your home looking its best, my photographers can go to work to make your home shine in our advertising.
Pre-List Marketing Plan (yes, before your home goes live on the market we already start marketing your home….why wait?!)
- Neighborhood awareness campaign. (You would be surprised how often we sell a home because a neighbor has a friend who “loves” the neighborhood.)
- “Coming Soon” yard sign
- Pre-Listing Mailer announcing the upcoming sale
Just Listed Marketing Plan (yes, we even have a plan for when your home first hits the market)
- Broker Open House
- Recorded Consumer Message Blast
- Public Open House Event (At Your Request)
- Direct Mailers Announcing the listing
- Enhanced Listing Internet Marketing system
“Going Forward” Marketing Plan. (If for some strange reason your home does not sell in the first 2 weeks we still need an aggressive and effective plan to draw interest into your home.)
- Extensive & Enhanced Web Presence
- More exposure on the internet’s most competitive consumer real estate websites.
- More robust home descriptions + More Pictures + Virtual Tour = a higher home visitation rate.
- Utilize our extensive Network of agents that includes
- Cartus relocation network
- New York City Brokers
- ColdwellBankerFairfieldCounty and WestchesterCounty
- NRT Agent Network, Nationwide and beyond
- A strategic rotation of local print advertising
- Social Media Blitz (You would be surprised where buyers come from sometimes!)
- Linked In
On-Going Client Care, Service, & Communication
- Weekly On-line Statistical Updates of how many “views” your home is experiencing on the major consumer sites.
- Weekly Market update with your realtor (We tend to speak with our clients several times per week on a wide array of topics, but we want to make sure that at-least once per week you get a market snap shot of how things look out there.)
- All buyer showings are made directly through your realtor. You will never have to deal with another realtor or office calling you at strange hours on short notice to book a showing appointment.
- The Team Approach
- With a team of 4 Full time professionals you are never left in the dark when a need arises. (After all, a team always outsells an individual)