Q: How does a team benefit my real estate needs?
- Our varied backgrounds and skills is what makes the difference. Each members possesses a distinct skill set that meshes will with the team, strengthening us all. This strength, coupled with an exemplary service minded approach creates a great experience for our clients.
Q: Is your team really different, I mean seriously, aren’t all agents and companies the same?
- There are many great companies and agents within the Real Estate industry. The Around Town Team approach is a bit different. Yes, we offer all the same basic technological advances, wonderful marketing, and great service; but we also offer a fully transparent process, superior marketing efforts, and always guide our clients based upon recent and real-time statistics and data.
Q: How long will it take to sell my home?
- Every home offers different features (both positive and negative) that will affect its market time. Our job when representing you and your property is to amplify the positives and mitigate and potential drawbacks. The Around Town Team often calls on our fairly priced team of contractors to help us spruce up a home in preparation for market.
- After your home is in “show” condition, two main factors come into play. 1. Aggressively market through all key points of consumer interaction (click Here: The Around Town Team Marketing). 2. Price your property appropriately on the market to not only sell in an acceptable time-frame but to also realize the highest price possible.
Q: Is your team skilled in working with short-sales and foreclosures?
- Yes we are. Each team member has experience dealing with distressed sellers, banks, and asset managers. We are able to find such properties and guide our clients through this process.
Q: So, how is the market doing these days?
- Each market is different. Prices can vary greatly from state to state and town to town. Statistically in our areas of service we are beginning to touch bottom. We do not expect any appreciation for the foreseeable future. Mortgage rates are at historical lows and the job market continues to stabilize. Our market is experiencing increased buyer and seller activity. Bottom line: things are better. Only you can decide if it’s the right time to sell or buy based upon your personal situation. We are here when you are ready.